Sunday, October 13, 2013

We chat - the ultimate app to stay in touch

Right before my china trip, my friend Cindy told me about we chat, a smart phone app that everyone seems to use in china.

It's like Facebook, text messaging, Skype, and voice mail all in one. Since its cheaper than calling or texting directly, the app has spread like wild fire in china. Luckily there is an English version. I downloaded free before I left for china and now I can communicate with all my friends in china and relatives at any time. I even reconnected with old friends I lost touch with as well as got my min on it. Hehe so she can communicate with our family chat group of 12.

I also use it to keep in touch with my hubby, nanny and kids as they can text me photos of the kids

If you happen to have we chat then find me based on my cell number. Here is a screen shot of my chat menu.

No comments: