Sunday, October 6, 2013

Another morning run in Beijing

Sleep was not my friend last night. After 5 hours, I guess I was done sleeping, anxious to prep to go to Tianjin today. I tried for another two hours with not much success.

So naturally I went for a run. Even though its a little polluted outside, running inside while I am in Beijing seems ridiculous. I love all the scenery and local flavor during my run.

Today's run is called the lake, hotel tour, and breakfast carts run, as you see in all the photos I took on my run.

My nike + didn't really work. Kept pausing but I think I did about 3 miles. Best part is I can reward myself with a large breakfast which included soy egg, congee, tofu soup, and fried stick + some buns for snack later.

I took it all to go so i can eat in my hotel lobby while using their free wifi. It was a really nice morning ;-)

No comments: