Sunday, October 13, 2013

My Friday night date with cindy in shanghai.

I came to shanghai mainly to visit two good friends - cindy and judy. Cindy I know from San Francisco. She used to live not too far from me and we met through Helina.

While we haven't seen each other for 4 years since she moved back to shanghai, it's like time never passed with good friends.

She met me at the hotel and then let me take a nap while she waited. Now that's a great friend. I had a headache from my long train ride.

Cindy looked great. She has been running and training for a half marathon so she looked gorgeous in a shapely purple dress.

Refreshed, we were off to a Zhejiang restaurant to have this amazing salad, fresh steam fish and some decadent deserts. See photos of us and food.

Then we napped for 30 min before going out to a bar at the top of the renaissance Yu garden hotel to check out a live Latin band and beautiful shanghai views. I taught her a little dancing and also got to dance with some other folks. It was mellow, mostly just to hang out.

She stayed over since it was too late to go home. We got back around 1. Now its Sunday and I am waiting for her at the bund.

No comments: