Sunday, October 13, 2013

Lovely Saturday outing with Judy

Judy and I are old friends from business school. I haven't seen her in probably 5 years and probably only get to talk once a year. That's what's great about old friends. We picked up right where we left off when we saw each other on sat as if we live in the same city.

She is a big time investor with her own multi-million dollar fund but to me she is just Judy, a fun loving girl who loves to shop, enjoys food, have boundless energy and an over achiever to a fault.

I am really glad I got a chance to reconnect with her. Good friends are priceless.

Judy also completely spoiled me. We arranged massages for us and then a delicious dinner at a yum an restaurant followed by desserts at a Hong Kong place. Needless to say I ate a lot

I actually tried Dorian for the first time and loved it. I have had Dorian soufflé before and like that but the fruit was delicious unlike what I have heard. I liked the texture and the flavor.

We also talked a lot of course to find my friend re-married and 22 weeks pregnant with a girl. Her husband is from Tianjin and sounds great. I think judy has met her match. ;-)

After hanging out for about six hours, it was time to say goodbye yet again. I did however leave Judy with a big personal challenge which means she will have to keep me posted over we chat. I know she is an over achiever so I know she is up to the task ;-)

No comments: