Saturday, October 5, 2013

Breakfast on sat morning

I went back to the same place for breakfast. It was further than I thought. I guess running by it the first time made it seem closer.

On the way I tried two breakfast stands as well 1 yuan for a veggie mushroom bun and 2 yuan for freshly made soy bean drink. Remember 6 yuan = $1. I know I am a big spender. ;-)

By the time I got to the breakfast joint was already half fun but that didn't stop me from ordering a small wheat congee and a soy egg + pork meat dumplings. I took the last one to go so I can snack on it all day.

I mostly went there again because I like the free salted cabbage they provide. Great for the congee I had. Also had a chance to take a picture of the front door since I don't plan to go back. It's time to venture and find another place for breakfast on Sunday. ;-). Wish me luck!

Lei

No comments: