Saturday, October 5, 2013

Friday night dancing at salsa caribe

One of my goals in visiting china is to visit the salsa clubs since the scene has gotten big here in china. Beijing biggest salsa club is called salsa caribe. So my cousin was kind enough to help me find it after our dinner and bar stroll on Friday.

We only stayed for an hour since I was jet lagged. I danced maybe six songs. The crowd was light since the china salsa congress happen to be in town this week.

I thought about going to the salsa congress for a night but my past experience with salsa congress anywhere is people are more busy showing off than dancing so may not be as fun.

My cousin took two pictures of me at salsa caribe while I was dancing. This guy was ok. Very pleasant and an intermediate dancer. It was just nice to sweat a little and experience the salsa here. If I go to shanghai, I will do some dancing there. Hope my friend cindy wants to go. :-)

Lei

No comments: