Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Those Cheap Ovulation Strips Do Work

April 23rd, 2011 - 4.5 weeks preggie

From September 2010 to Feb 2011, we just didn't prevent and I was disappointed after getting every period. Now I understand just a little bit of the anxiety of not being able to get pregnant.

In March, we decided to really try - precision helps. I was using the ovulation strip day after my period and at first I was NOT so sure it was working. 1 daily for 12 days and no positive results. I thought they were faulty, well it turned positive on April 2 or 4, I forget. hey, at least it worked. We are lucky it worked in the first month.

Also a good thing is I found a cheap way to buy these tests (40 ovulation strips and 10 pregnancy test strips - all for $10 total on Amazon free shipping). Here is link for anyone who may need these :-) http://www.amazon.com/Wondfo-40-Ovulation-10-Pregnancy/dp/B001FYLNVU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1304444211&sr=1-1

- Lei

No comments: