Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Is second time different?

May 3, 2011 - 6 weeks preggie (size of a lentil)

Since I found out I was pregnant so early, I had no symptoms - just a little feeling between nausea and hunger. I still worked out last week - same amount and I was started to be hopeful that this time around will be different, less nausea and tiredness

well, I thought too soon. First week was great. I still did Anti-gravity yoga and even did a new Hiking Yoga for 90 minutes. All seemed fine. Second week, by Thursday April 29th, it hit me. Nausea and bloating. ugh... Isabel's bday party on May 1 was pretty hard. I needed to look good and I was pretty exhausted after, but it was so much fun.

Now I need to sleep 9 hours at night and nap during the day. I would nap for 90 min and get up feeling dazed and have all these crazy dreams. Welcome to pregnancy. Just feeling really tired. I guess my little "blueberry" - that's how big it is right now - needs a lot of nutrition and rest.

Oh well, so much for different. I guess I should enjoy. A miracle is taking place in my tummy. and on the positive side, I get to eat whatever I want. Another baby Wow - I know I wanted another but it's still a shock that it's happening.

- Lei

No comments: