Sunday, June 26, 2011

My 2nd OB visit

June 17 2011 - 12 weeks and 2 days -> 13 weeks and 2 days (I will explain)

The OB appt was so smooth.

  • found parking right away
  • didn't have to wait
  • OB told me my ultrasound from the CVS says I am one week ahead, so due date moves to Dec 21, 2011 and C section would be on Dec 15, 2011.  One less week of first trimester is great news
  • She found heart beat at 160+ a min.  a relief.  After the CVS, I was so nervous that everything is okay with baby, but she said it sounds super strong.
  • I am getting big quick - great! not really but she says this is common for second pregnancy.  at least my weight gain is normal
  • 130 1bs
I was so happy when I drove home that I started to play music loudly like a teenager in the car.  But I wanted to contain my happiness as my CVS results are not in yet.  I switched from smiling to all of a sudden crying.  I realized how nervous I was about the results.  I mean it's only 1% chance anything is wrong, but I am so attached to my baby already.  It's size of a lime already.

I guess it's hormones but I actually started praying to the universe, energy, god, mother earth, fate, whatever, to make sure my baby is okay.    Crying also help me relieve some pressure from the stress of waiting for news I guess.  crossing my finger that I get good results

- Lei

No comments: