Sunday, June 26, 2011

Food I hate

I seem to have a stronger aversion with this pregnancy than last time. It's 14.5 weeks.  I still feel nausea in the afternoon and evening.  Overall, here are the food I hate

  • Anything tomato based - sphagetti, pizza with tomato sauce.  funny thing is I can eat tomatoes but the smell of tomato sauce makes me think of puke basically.  Not great when I attend parties that only serve pizza.  Luckily there was vegetarian pizza that had no tomato sauce in it.    It was actually delicious as long as I do not focus on the nearly pepperoni pizza with tomato sauce. I think it's the acidic nature of it.
  • Smell of curry - yuck.  I can actually eat chicken tika masala for some reason, but can't eat most curries. 
  • Cherries - yuck tried a few times but tasted awful when I puked it out
  • desserts - luckily for me, all sweets are off limits still - hoping this will change as my birthday is in 8 days.  Only thing I can eat is some fruits at certain time of the day. No muffins, no cheesecakes, no pastries.  only thing I can do are almond pastries
hoping this will end soon.  crossing my fingers.  

Lei

No comments: