Friday, June 24, 2011

Should be called Afternoon Sickness

May 19, 2011 - 8 week and 1 day (size of a kidney bean)

I think my first trimester should be called Afternoon Sickness as mornings are the best time for me.  I feel rested, not bloated, with good appetite.  I have my diluted watermelon juice and then by 9am - Pancetta (fried) with fried eggs on toast.  yumyum.  Then I try to eat something every two hours.  By 3 or 4pm is when I feel tired, bloated, and the nausea starts sometimes for a little bit, sometimes until I sleep. Yuck....

I guess I must be Chinese, the time I am feeling sickness is Morning time in China.  Haha...  Well, It's been 2.5 weeks like this, at least I am coping better and expecting it.  TV, movies, going out to eat has been helping a bit.  just need to distract myself with other stuff, then I am good.

Crossing my fingers on a good OB appt.!

- Lei

No comments: