Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Enjoying the silence..

It was beautiful this past weekend, so I was able to wear this tube top I bought awhile back. Do I look huge?

It's funny how everyone has a different opinion. Some would say I must be having twins while others cannot believe I am this small and so close to delivering...

As for me, I feel just right. I think it's the yoga that help me adjust well to my new weight every week. Being in my 37th week, I haven't got anxious yet and surprisingly enjoying my time off every day.

I actually like it that time is passing slowly right now. Maybe I will get anxious next week or later. Right now, I would stop sometime and just listen and enjoy the silence. I know that's not going to be around much longer when the little one comes. I am sure I will enjoy her as well. But for these last four weeks, it's still just me and Jaime - I want to treasure this precious time and enjoy ourselves while we still can.

While I am so close to delivering, I still cannot believe I will be producing a baby out of my stomach or be a mom. A part of me is just enjoying this last moments of thinking only about me. I know that's all going to change when my baby comes into this world. So miraculous and strange.

I hope I don't become just a mom and nothing else. I think we can all choose to be who we want to be even with child. I still want to have fun with girlfriends, Jaime, and my little girl. I still want to travel and work and be a good mom. I am optimistic that all is possible if I just keep an open mind. I am lucky that Jaime is very open minded as well. I look forward to yet more adventures with him and our little girl for many years to come

-Lei

No comments: