Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another great OB visit - 16 days to go

My OB is so calming. I love seeing her and of course, it's always nice for her to tell us good news
- All is progressing normally
- my Group B strep is negative (which is good)
- my baby is medium size right now
- I gained a pound since last week
- I can still do yoga and other activities as usual
- I can return to yoga a month after birth as well as getting massages
- She can feel the head of my baby (wow)
- I am expected to deliver on time as nothing is happening too much down there yet
- She also told us CPMC pretty much provide us everything when we check in, so no need to bring a lot of stuff except Jaime's change of clothes, a set of pajama, a set of clothes to leave the hospital for baby and me + any entertainment stuff we want. The hospital will provide juices, popsicles, towel, toothbrush, toothpaste, baby clothes/ blanket while she is there. No wonder everyone loves the CPMC for delivery

We cannot wait to meet out daughter. already dreaming about her :-)

No comments: