Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another fabulous baby shower

Thanks to Helina, Judy, and Lilian, I had another fabulous baby shower in the city on April 5 - this time with my girlfriends in the city.

Helina, as usual was a gracious host, who bought all the yummy food, and offered her place for the shower. Judy went to 8 or 9 stores so she can put together a great favor package for all the guests and Lilian led the games and festivities. Thank you so much.

Click here to see all the photos from the shower. Let me know if you want me to send you any.

Here are my favorite highlights from the shower:
- the food: organic strawberry and blueberry fruit tarts (wow - out of this world); cheesecake shower cake (took half home and enjoyed it with Jaime for another week) - yummy; endless watermelon. Helina probably bought enough food for 30 people.
- Game "Find the safety pin in rice" - never thought it would be hard, but it was almost indistinguishable in your hand since you cannot look. The highest score was finding 3 in 1 min.
- Of course, baby Noah stole the show when he showed up. Everyone was enchanted
- I think I found at least one future babysitter (Cindy). It was so cute how much she loved playing with Noah. Cindy, expect a call from us soon :-)

Thanks again everyone for coming and getting the fabulous and practice shower gifts. 2.5 weeks to go.

- Lei

No comments: