Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My toes are disappearing

How time flies! I am in my 25th week and starting to lose count of the weeks. You definitely can't miss that I am pregnant. In fact, my belly button has started to push out already.

Just yesterday, I woke up and felt like my belly grow noticeably. I guess it's good that my little girl is having plenty of room to kick and play. She is still an active one and having frequent hiccups now, which according to my OB is very normal :-)
I had to get new pants yesterday in preparation for 3rd trimester. My current ones are starting to leave indents on my waist.

Thank god someone told me about using 100% cocoa butter on my belly to soften it. I have been using it every day and hope for the best that I won't get too many stretch mark. These cocoa sticks are only $2 at Whole Food (a bonus for it to be so cheap)

Well, wish me luck. I can't imagine how big I will get. I definitely notice that I am walking slower now. I will also have to go out and get my toe nails done since I can barely reach them now. Luckily, a new nail parlor just opened around the corner called Le Creme. Hope it's good.

- Lei

No comments: