Friday, December 28, 2007

She is an active one

My baby girl is a kicker. On Christmas day, I felt her move or kick at least 80 times. It almost scared me that she was so active, but the doctor said it was fine. It's normal for the baby to kick at least 6 times a hour.

I think I am lucky as I can feel the baby move early. She is especially active in the morning when I first wake up or at night when I go to sleep. I guess it's when I am the calmest and not moving so her movements are pronounced.

Whatever it is! Feeling her move is cool, although still surreal. I am told she can also hear sounds now. Maybe that's why she kicked so much on Xmas day as we were surround by family and excitement all day in Vegas. Jaime's family flew in from all over the world (NY, Vancouver, Philippines, Chicago, SF) to be together. Baby was probably excited. :-)

I just hope she is gentle with me when she gets much bigger...

- Lei

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think she's scared of Auntie Em, as I didn't have the pleasure (or the luck) feeling her kick, during Christmas time, but I'm still hoping! Next time I see you...for sure!