Friday, December 28, 2007

Is This A Glimpse at My Future?

This looks like I've taken a peek into my future about 9 years from now. Could it be that I'm destined for two more daughters? After seeing this picture, I think I would love it. But just to make sure, I'm sorry to anyone for anything that I did anywhere at anytime. Did you hear me God? I only say this because I know what my father went through with one daughter (sorry Em) ... and she was relatively low maintenance. Can you imagine that times three?

These three lovely sisters just happen to be my cousins from Canada on loan to Lei and I for the holiday pic.

- Jaime

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No matter what, bro, you'll be an awesome dad. This one (and/or future ones) will be lucky to have such a wonderfully loving mother and father like you and Lei. And well, if she "hates" you for a brief moment, she'll have her Auntie Em to staighten her out and turn her into a "relatively low maintenance" daughter.