Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas in Vegas


In two days we'll be celebrating Christmas time in Vegas with our family. Everyone's flying in from around the world ( I just wish it was the entire family, but that would take up one of the resorts!).

Everytime we touchdown in Vegas, it's off to the races for food and relaxation. I know I know, "what about the gambling?" you may ask. I must be the only asian person that doesn't gamble (and imagine being able to say that visiting sin city 4 times a year!). I've never been much of a gambler. I'm all about calculated risk, baby!

Christmas represents a time for us to get the family together. And this usually encompasses one main function in our family: FOOD. On this trip, the family recipes for prime rib, bacalau (Portuguese codfish dish), and paella (Spanish seafood rice dish) will be waiting for us. You know....the traditional type of Christmas meal (if you have a family that's as mixed up as mine).

So wherever you are and whatever you do for the holidays, just remember to be thankful doing it with your family during the holiday meal. Happy Holidays from us to you!

- Jaime

No comments: