Monday, December 3, 2007

Lessons learned - part 1



1. prune juice is my friend - especially on an empty stomach in the morning (you don't want me to go into details)
2. invest in preggie clothes early - tight clothes on a pregnant woman can turn her into instant bitch
3. i can still be sexy pregnant - This has to do a lot with how my wonderful hubby treats me and the fact I refuse to use the words "I am getting fat" with anyone. I am gaining weight for a very good reason and I am happy about it. And the rest of me still looks sexy. I believe it so don't burst my bubble
4. don't really need to buy pregnancy books - with any luck, friends will give you theirs - I have about 7 now include one I bought myself (it's funny though so worth it called "Belly laughs" by Jenny McCarthy
5. clubbing and pregnancy do not mix well - I went once and although I was not showing a lot yet, I was constantly worried that someone will bump into my tummy. It's time for more dinner and shows and leave dancing mostly at home with hubby :-)

That's it for now...

- Lei

No comments: