Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My belly button is moving!

First of all, for those who are a bit freaked out by this photo, this is NOT a picture of me! I am only in my 28th week and my baby is just about 2 pounds, so the foot won't be this large.

However, I do hear that it maybe possible to see a foot or an elbow later on in my pregnancy. So I guess that is what it looks like. My belly button is almost flat now and ready to become an outie.

For the first time yesterday, I can visibly see movements of my baby when I look at my stomach. She is still really active - doing gymnastics in there, I suppose.

It is a bit freaky to see my stomach and belly button move, but cool at the same time. What a miracle! I am growing a baby. I know I am over 6 month pregnant so this is not a new idea but everytime I think about it, I think it's so amazing that my body knows and the baby knows how to grow and what to grow. I guess I will look out for that foot in April. yahhza!

- Lei

No comments: