Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My first Xmas!

Hi everyone,

It's been awhile since I have been able to blog. Yaya, mommy and daddy have been watching me like a hawk since I can crawl everywhere now and love to climb up and stand whenever I find something to hold on to.

They think I will fall or something because they are following me around all the time. I tease them once in awhile and pretend to lose my balance, but really I already got the hang of it. It's just fun to see them rush to me. hee hee

Well, finally I got a moment to myself. I put on this new outfit my grandma gave me to pose for a photo. Do you like it? I love it, but what can I say, I look adorable in anything. I am glad grandma and grandpa moved from Vegas to here so I can see them a lot. They spoil me. :-)

I love it that mommy and yaya set up the xmas tree for me this year. I already see presents underneath it. Woo, I wonder what they are. I love all the pretty lights on it. I can stare at it for minutes. Mommy also got me a xmas book with a blinking tree on the last page. It's so fun. I love Xmas!

I heard a rumor that my other grandma in Houston will give me lots of money for Xmas so I can get whatever I want next year. Mommy is being tight fisted though and told me we will save it for my college or just use it for diaper funds. What is college? sounds boring. I will see if I can change mommy's mind. Heehee. It's good to be a baby and the only grandchild in the family. I better enjoy it before my cousin is born in Feburary.

That's all for now. I wish you all a very merry xmas and a happy new year! Come and visit me. I promise to be cute and cuddly. :-)

- Isabel

1 comment:

Em and Roy said...

I can't stand it...that's gotta be the cutest picture yet!!!! I love your big smile, Isabel! And that outfit...oh that outfit is to die for. Maybe you can pass it on to your little cousin to wear next year :).