Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Isabel is 7 month old Today!

She is getting so big and love to climb things now to get on her knee or stand up. It's almost time to lower her crib as she can use the railing to pull herself to standing. She hasn't quite figured out how to get back to sitting from there, so usually she just freaks out after she stands up. It's awesome and scary. We are worried she will bump her head if she loses her balance. We have put pillows all around the crib so she would fall on something soft if she falls.

Besides trying to stand, she can also feed sitting now facing me and can crawl toward me and find milk herself. it's pretty amusing. I guess I can always know when she wants to eat. She basically just comes over and tries to get it over my shirt. :-)

She is loving her solid food and has it twice a day. We have given her rice cereal, carrots, peas, and broccoli so far. She is loving it.

- Lei

No comments: