Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Yoga day 5,6, and 7

Day 5 - I didn't want to do yoga today. Mentally I thought I might faint. I slept very poorly since LingLing was sick. Aunt flow decided to visit at 10am this morning so I felt drained. Surprisingly class was great. Temp was just right and I actually felt awesome after class. It was as if my body actually craved the yoga to relieve any discomfort I was feeling. 2 more days to go.

Day 6: first 40 min of yoga was grinding as aunt flow is in full effect. But my body adjusted and the rest of class was great

Day 7: left work at 4 to take the 430 class. Looking forward to having dinner and family time again this evening to celebrate finishing 7 days. ... I did it!!! Excited almost anticlimactic. If I had the time, I would probably keep going. I wonder if my body will miss it tomorrow.

Off to my other adventures ... Ice skating, improv class - yikes, flash mob!!

Lei

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: