Friday, February 1, 2013

7 days of Yoga

Since I want to make 2013 all about new experiences, I decided that one of them is doing bikram yoga 7 days straight and see how I feel.  I had done bikram for 8 years now but never more than 3 times a week and never even two days in a row. 

I just wanted to see how I feel. I just finished day 2 and so far so good.  Day 2 class started out rough as I was a little sore but by the 8th posture, my body got into it and now I feel pretty relaxed.  A fresh coconut after class also helped.  

Tomorrow will be rough as I am planning to go at 8 am.  Wish me luck. :-).   If you want to see a full list of 75 experiences on my wish list, go to this link. http://bemycareercoach.com/3671/career-advice/work-life-balance/2013-experience-list.html. Let me know if you have suggestions on any other experiences.  

Lei
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: