Sunday, February 3, 2013

Over the hump - yoga day 4

Today it's much harder. I didn't want to get up this morning. Body is sore but I am on the bus. Today is over the hump day 4 - so I am looking forward to being more than half way done.

Sunday morning at 745 is quiet - a whole different world in sf.
.......
I survived. ;-). Feel pretty good.
- Room was packed - guess everyone wants to exercise prior I Super Bowl. Go Niners!
- My thick towel means extra hot yoga. Lessons learned. Run out of thin ones since I am doing yoga daily
- so far muscles feel good. First forward bent was quite tough but it got better
- had a fresh coconut afterwards HEAVENLY!!!
- tomorrow class will be 8pm so I actually get 34 hours rest. Yeepy

Sunday is off to a good start. Now I have two bday parties and a Super Bowl to go to. Haha

Lei

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: