Monday, December 17, 2012

My Dear Alexis

Dearest Ling Ling,

Mommy had a special bond with you before you were even born.  I used to loved to rub my tummy as you moved around inside waiting to meet the world.  I can't believe you are already 1 years old and I feel so blessed to have you in my life.

From the day you were born, I felt like my heart doubled in size.  You didn't take away any of my love for Isabel.  Instead you just added more love into my heart and created a permanent special place there for yourself.  I watch you with wonder as you learn how to move your head, roll over, sit up, crawl, and stand.  You never seize to amaze me with the wonder in your eyes - always curious and happy to explore the world around you.

Mommy feels so lucky to be with you and share all those moments as you explore this world and grow.  I will always be there for you, teach you about the world, let you explore, learn and make your own mistakes, and support you as you grow.

You light my day with your smile.  I love coming home to see you eagerly crawling toward me to greet me - Welcome home in your own sweet way.  I look forward to each and every day with you.

Happy Birthday, my sweet Alexis.  I love you always with all my heart.

Mommy Lei

No comments: