Saturday, July 13, 2013

Agnes' Birthday celebration

Happy Birthday Agnes!!  She came up with a great idea and we and my sister in law's family (Em, Roy, and Gabby) all spent the day at Antioch water park

It was an awesome 88 degrees in Antioch and surprisingly not crowded. We had yummy pork porchetta sandwiches from the ferry building. The girls (Isabel, Lexi, Gabby) had a blast in the water and on the kiddy slides. While the adults also had a blast on the bigger slides. I even tried to the lily pad challenge - not easy at all but I made it (see video). The drive back was surprisingly easy - no traffic. Took only 55 min. We ended up having a decadent dinner at Osha Thai - lemongrass seabass, a lamb dish with egg on top, crispy ponpano, crab and chicken fried rice, papaya salad. YUM YUM AND YUM :-)

Now Jaime will take Agnes out for some drinks so they can both celebrate their birthday. Jaime's birthday is tomorrow - July 14. I am pooped and am off to bed with the kids. Thanks Agnes for all that you do for us. I hope you had a blast on your birthday today. I know we did. :-)

No comments: