Sunday, July 8, 2012

What I am looking forward to

Lately, I have been feeling a little overwhelmed - maybe its the big birthday, maybe it's the returned estrogen (getting aunt flow again), maybe it's the two kids, maybe....

I can go down this path and analyze the why and also dwell on the negatives of what I have been feeling, but that would be a drag and it won't really help me.

During my run today I decided to try something different and share with you what I am looking forward to this week.

1. Salsa dancing tonight at impala
2. Coaching someone tomorrow
3. Breast feeding Alexis in the mornings and when I get home
4. My Zumba class on Tuesday's
5. Bath times with isabel
6. Finding the fun in writing my blog and newsletter. Lately I have been making it a chore, an obligation and it's been a drag. I want to find the fun again in writing. Wish me luck.
7. A fun night to celebrate agnes bday on Friday 13th

Looking forward feels so much better than looking back

This is my small step to change my outlook. Whether it will work or not I don't know but I am glad to be making a change nonetheless.

Lei

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: