Monday, July 9, 2012

ABC song

Agnes taught me this song when she started taking care of Isabel at 2 months old.  Isabel love it.  Alexis now love it too.  here are the lyrics in case you want to sing it to your kids

A - you are adorable
B - you are so beautiful
C - you are cutie full of charm
D - you are my darling
E - you are exciting
F - you are feather in my arm
G - you look good to me
H - you are so heavenly
I - you are the one I idolize
J - we are like Jack and Jill
K - you are so kissable
L - you are the love light in my eyes
M, N, O, P - I can go on all day
Q, R, S, T - alphabetically speaking you are okay
U - make my life complete
V- means you are very sweet
W, X, Y, Z.
It's fun to wonder through the alphabet with you and tell you what they mean to me.
It's fun to wonder through the alphabet with you and tell you what they mean to me!

No comments: