Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Chinese New Year Dinner - March 7

I know I know. I meant to post this much earlier but tax season totally side-tracked me.

Even the dinner itself was 5-6 weeks after the actual Chinese New Year date this year.

Better late than never though, huh. We had a blast at PPQ on March 7. There were 14 of us enjoying about 5 crabs, several seabass, and many other delicious dishes.

For some, it's their first year joining us. I am so happy they got to meet some of my other friends and like them. :-)

Most of us went to Creations for dessert - yummy fresh fruit and tapioca desserts. Jaime did his extended rendition of introducing everyone to "Crystal Snow" and how it's made. We all were laughing our head off. You have to be there. Maybe next year?

Happy Year of the Ox!

- Lei

No comments: