Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Signature Hairstyle!

I always loved Superman - he can fly; he looks good in tights, and he always has that strand of hair curled on top of his forehead. While it may not be PC to say that I always wanted Superman's baby, it's ok since Jaime's favorite costume on Halloween is Superman or Clark Kent. He looks good, I might add, and he always makes sure he leaves one strand of hair curled on his forehead.

Well, that seems to be genetic as Isabel definitedly inherited the signature hairstyle (although not curled yet). Ahh, now all my dreams have come true! I have "Superman's" baby - Isabel Mei "Superbaby" Lapena :-)



- Lei

1 comment:

Em and Roy said...

oh my goodness, that entry was SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! isabel is to die for, seriously. i just want to eat her cheeks up!