Wednesday, August 3, 2022

My Europe Trip Experience

I just got back from Europe and am happy to report that the trip was an amazing experience! 

In Denmark, my team won the b-bracket cup and it was a great warm-up tournament for our bigger competition in Sweden. Compared to Cup No.1 in Denmark, the Gothia cup in Sweden was ten times larger with 59 countries participating.

There, we played 7 teams and fought hard to make it to the quarter-finals. We lost narrowly to the best team in Norway in the quarter-finals (0-1). It was a tough loss but we gave it our best and learned to compete at the highest level.


Overall, this experience has taught me how to be independent, how to be a better defender on the field, and how to be a better team player.


Thank you all for supporting me in my unforgettable journey!









No comments: