Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy thanksgiving

While we can be thankful all year round, today is always a great reminder to be thankful for all that we have in our lives. Here is what I am thankful for (not in any order)

1. My mom and dad constant support and imminent visit
2. My little baby who is growing everyday and ready to meet me in 3 weeks
3. My isabel who has become such a talkative, curious, social, opinionated little girl.
4. My hubby who is working extra hard and staying supportive to me - my partner in crime in this adventurous life.
5. Agnes, who we can not live without. Our life is forever changed for the better becoz of her.
6. Our health and ability to enjoy life despite a crappy market and unexpected turns in life.
7. Old friends and new friends who enrich our life
8. Dr pete who keeps our whole family healthy and introduce us to his famous patients - Paul walker, Sean Parker, Shawn fanning, Russell Simmons, etc
9. Jaime and my ability to build toward our dream future - freedom to work anywhere and on our own time.
10. Leaning new skills in online marketing - Seo, paid search etc.
11. Mothers groups I am part of and playmates for isabel
12. My Ob who goes above and beyond and keep life simple for me.
13. My own ability to learn and grow everyday
14. My In laws who lives a bit closer and easier to visit.
15. My sister in law who teaches me what it's like to have the support of a sibling.

I hope this thanksgiving find you loving life. Best wishes to all

Lei

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: