Thursday, August 25, 2011

Planned C on Dec 15th

I saw my OB on friday and everything is on track
  • gained 16 pounds so far
  • baby is kicking often
  • baby heart beat is strong at 140 per minute
She advised me to plan my C section early to get the time I want. C section are allow up to 1 week before due date. I am due Dec 21, so the C is scheduled for Dec 15 at 10am. I need to fast the night before and get there by 8am that day. I figure it's an easy date to remember. I actually wanted Dec 18 as 8 is good luck and it's my brother in law Roy's birthday but it's on a Sunday and my OB doesn't work that day, so Dec 15 it is.

I will plan to celebrate her bday the weekend after Thanksgiving every year so she doesn't miss out on separate xmas presents. all is good and I can't wait to meet my little girl in December.

Lei

No comments: