Sunday, October 23, 2022

Isabel’s homecoming video

We made a whole afternoon of isabel homecoming dance since it's her first one in high school.  We started with a updo by Jonathan and then makeup by Tracy.  I never had this when I was a kid but I knew she would want to try it.    We also had a chance to grab pizza in between. It was really fun to help her get ready.   In exchange let me do a photo shoot of her in our courtyard. 🥰

 Even Alexis had fun as we had a chance to go to Ross while we waited and I helped her study for her Chinese test.  

Of course, being Chinese, I made sure Isabel knew how much everything cost so she doesn't take it for granted.   😂. After the dance she actually said "mom, next time I think I want to try doing my own hair and make up. It's time I know how to tie my hair in a bun and stuff! ". 🤗

Here is the video of our afternoon and her dance at the end.  Pictures with her friends are all at the end of the video. Enjoy!


Lei

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: