Sunday, July 3, 2022

Isabel Soccer Trip Raffle Result & Thank You

From Isabel Lapena

In five days, I leave to go on my big trip!  I'm happy to share that I was able to raise $980 out of my $1000 goal.  The raffle drawing happened July 1 - https://www.instagram.com/p/CffndqPrZxL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= I'm sad to say that none of my patrons won.  

However I wanted to thank all the following people for their support of my big soccer trip to Denmark and Sweden July 9-25.

  • Uncle Shai & Auntie Rain
  • Uncle Louis & Auntie Michelle
  • Auntie Shari
  • Auntie Tiffany
  • Uncle Roy & Auntie Em
  • Lao Lao & Lao Ye
  • Bita & Bito
  • Uncle Nel
  • Uncle Thomas & Auntie Marilyn
  • Auntie Jennifer
  • Uncle Don
Thank you so much for helping me.  I am so excited for this journey with my team.  I will share more when I return. 

Isabel Lapena 


Gothia Cup


No comments: