Sunday, June 21, 2020

Happy Father's Day Dad!

Happy Father’s Day to all the amazing fathers and grandfathers today! This article is inspired by my dad who is brilliant, fearless, and my hero.
My dad is 76 years old and takes long walks with my mom every morning and works out regularly. Thankfully both of my parents are healthy and safe during the current craziness. He still works full time even though he is “retired” and he loves it. He is a world renowned physicist and before COVID, travelled all over the world sharing his research with large oil consortiums. Now he does it via Zoom!
He has instilled in me long ago that “I can do anything!” as well the fact that “he can do anything at any age.” :-). I love the kid nature of my dad. He is forever young because of this.
He shared this 90 second video on our family wechat. This video is hilarious and inspiring. The Chinese are always direct and this is no exception. The title written in Chinese says “Why the heck should I be careful? If I don’t 'go crazy and have fun now' I will be in the dirt soon” – Enjoy!  You can read the rest of this article on my blog - https://bemycareercoach.com/soft-skills/growth-mindset/never-too-old.html

ss

No comments: