Saturday, November 21, 2015

Isabel Loves soccer again

I really thought she might quit soccer this year. Last year, we didn't attend any games. She seemed uninterested and only liked practice since it was a chance to run around with her friends. I asked the coaches for advice and they said just keep her at practice as long as she likes it. It's okay if she doesn't want to attend games.

This year I thought she will probably tell me she is done with soccer. To my surprise, it's just the opposite. This is the first year they split up the boy and girls and also started teaching them more positions and how to play as a team. We have attended almost every game and she LOVES it. She is a mid field defender and doing pretty well so far. Team also improved a lot. She is looking forward to spring season. I guess we have a soccer player after all. ;-).

No comments: