Sunday, October 26, 2014

My Stanford reunion

I can't believe it was my 20th college reunion yesterday. It was such a nostalgic and nice day
1. Went to the family amazing race. It was more like a stroll. I was reminded that Stanford was founded in 1891 and the alumni center used to be where the band shack was. Linda and family flew down for it and it was great to hang out with her although short
2. Lunch at Rangoon ruby near university ave with mike and Erin's family. Delicious food
3. Visited my friend mikes newly built house. I have known mike for 24 years since freshman year. Wow. So glad we are still in touch
4. Lastly went to an afternoon cocktail party my friend Olympia hosted. I have also known her for more than 20 years. So glad she moved back to the bay. Saw Larry who I haven't seen in 12+ years.

We all promised to stay in touch more. We started the day at 745 and came home around 515. Kids took a nice nap on the way home.

No comments: