Tuesday, May 8, 2012

5 Major milestones for Alexis

Just as big sister isabel turns 4 years old last week, Alexis who is 4.5 months also showed some major changes

1. She has found her feet and now grabs them all the time. She hasn't started sucking on her toes yet but that will come next month :-)
2. She can clasp her hands together
3. She learned how to turn over and it fascinates her so she does it every time we put her down. Good thing she has good was control now so she doesn't suffocate
4. She recognizes us - she smiles at me a lot now and once on Sunday she actually opened her arms, smiled and lean toward me while sitting on someone else. I wished I could have captured it on film. My heart totally leaped at the sight and of course I picked her up from my friend immediately
5. She is sleeping through the night after 2 weeks of sleep training. She now sleeps 9 or 10 hrs straight. Yeah! More sleep for everyone else.

We are loving every moment of watching Alexis grow and change.

No comments: