Thursday, March 15, 2012

My full time job

For the first two months since the Alexis birth, I spent about 8 to 10 hours in this set up in my bedroom to feed Alexis. I would say this is one of the hardest full-time jobs to have and the most rewarding. Luckily after the first month of struggling with breast-feeding, I have very good milk now and she is nice and chubby and healthy.

Luckily for me, I was able to learn how to pump milk better this time around. And I started having Agnes feed Alexis at night when she wakes up in the middle of the night. And during the day so I can start doing some part-time work for our little agency.

Today Alexis is three months old and this week I started formal job search. I polished up my resume this weekend and started sending out to contacts. So far some good responses. So hopefully I will have a different part-time or full-time job soon that will also allow me to spend good quality time with my two little darlings at home. Wish me luck.

Lei

No comments: