Monday, September 13, 2010

Cancun Club Med was a blast

Top 13 moments
  1. Swimming with Dolphins - bought a DVD - will upload it!
  2. Learned how to Waterski - two skies - I did it four times and last time tried one hand for a bit. It was awesome. Thanks to Pablo who taught me. He is almost 50 and the oldest GO there, very nice
  3. SUN, SUN, and more SUN - sky was so blue and the water was blue green / beautiful village with huts every where - I am probably the most tan than I have ever been
  4. Very friendly GOs (Gentle organizers - all in their 20s and fun - they all work there to make you feel at home and have friends) - Emilia (cutest smile and sweetest girl), Gerline (wow, I want her body - perfect) , Terry (best michael jackson impersonator and just so FUNNY), Diego (Energizer bunny), Sergio (perfect beginning to every meal), Oscar (very huggable), Pepe (loves to dance), Alex (smiley eyes and a good DJ) Chiwawa (so flirtatious), Delia (she dance in boots in 90 degree weather), and so many more etc..
  5. Amazing Jamaican Trapeze instructors - Mad Max and Herdlyn - they have muscles in places that we didn't think existed :-). Definite eye candies. Great teacher too - nice and encouraging. Yeah Man!
  6. "Visual dessert" circus show on Thurs night - every one was reaped and did some amazing feats
  7. Wonderful buffets - I gained two pounds - my favorite was the fresh salad station at lunch - everything made to order
  8. Learned how to Sail - Kyle, the only GO from America was so good at teaching us. He is from Houston but looks like a California surfer boy
  9. The West family - Morris (wow the things that come out of his mouth is both funny and shocking - loved it) , Jeanette (ObGYN surgeon and mother of 3, also performed on Thursday circus show after only 2 days of rehearsal. She is my idol), River, Ember, Jordan are their sons. They loved Jaime and climbed all over him
  10. Meeting other GMs (Gentle Members - that's what club med calls guests).
    - Yasser and Jaime was talking Judo and ultimate fighting and DJ. Yasser and his wife brought their six month old son - Adam. Adam and I got along great. At one point he just nestled against my chest and started licking my boobs - guess he was hungry. so adorable!
    - John and Dorit - John knows the lead singer to Lincoln park. He was a super trooper and tried water skiing 4 days in a row - falling every day except the very last one. Wow.
    - Susan is 66 and was dancing up a storm and tried waterskiing for the firsttime. She got it and went for 3 rounds. I hope I will still be that adventurous when I am in my 60s.
    - Erica is from Redwood city and we all hang out the last night. Erica promises to visit us in SF
  11. First time on water slides - I literally feel myself floating off some of the slides. One slide was called the space bowl. It whips you into a big bowl at 30 mph - one is open to the sky, the other is dark and super trippy. AWESOME!
  12. Waking up to perfect weather EVERY DAY! I miss it so much!
  13. and of course - many magical moments with Hubby. He looks more handsome every day. :-) He also tried water skiing and trapeze. he looked great on the Trapeze like a pro except for the landing - haha!

No comments: